Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Prettiest Lace Top + Designer Dupe



- SHOP THIS POST -




This ultra-feminine lace top had me at hello! I mean the ruffled hem, the high neck cut and detail is to die for. The best part is that this gem is under $45 and is a total designer dupe (ahem, Self Portrait $500 blouses, I'm looking at you).











LACE TOP: Chicwish | DENIM: Hollister (size 3) | SHOES: Valentino Rockstuds (similar here and even cheaper here) | WATCH: Michael Kors Rose Gold 'Blair' | HAND CHAIN: Baublebar (similar here)

Lace is one of my favorite trends to wear in any season, in the spring I opt for blush tones, and usually black in the fall and winter, but this grey is the perfect all-year-round piece! I also can't wait to style this piece with more masculine pieces like a leather jacket or leather leggings to add some edge. 

Chicwish is definitely one of my favorite websites for finding affordable, unique pieces that look like they should cost WAY more than they actually do!

What are your favorite year round trends?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished