Monday, October 17, 2016

Casual Fall Weekend Staples





- SHOP THIS POST -


It's the season for plush scarfs and killer jackets and I'm not mad about it. It's a foolproof combo, I ALWAYS go to whether I'm dressing up or down. This weekend was all about keeping it casual and comfortable for a stroll in the park.















LEATHER JACKET: Zara (SUPER similar here AND under $50 here) | SWEATER: Zara Kids (similar here) | LEGGINGS: Lululemon (have 4 pairs of these!) | SHOES: Tory Burch Reva | SCARF: Souk (similar here, here and for a steal here) | SUNGLASSES: Burberry | HANDBAG: Celine (similar here)


For starters, YES, you read that right, my grey plush knotted sweater is from Zara KIDS and a steal at only $20.  I'm wearing a size 13-14 and one of the perks of being flat chested means that from time to time I find some great finds in the kids sections at stores. I have zero shame and this piece is great for wearing with leggings or skinny jeans.

Second, a great leather jacket is a MUST - this one is genuine leather and was a great investment this spring. I love the moto styling and fitted cut - it instantly elevates any look! Of course, it isn't sold anymore, but I listed two super similar and actually more affordable options for you.

Third, I am ALWAYS getting complimented on and asked about this scarf when I wear it out and about. I LOVE pashminas, they add a pop of colour and again inject some chic into a casual outfit. This one was a gift from my sister who picked it up from a Souk in Oman on her travels, however I did a TON of looking around to find some similar beautiful options for you. 

What are some of your fall closet staples?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished