Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fall Must Have Trend: Olive & Suede!




- SHOP THIS POST -



Olive is definitely the colour that has made its way into every corner of my closet this fall. It literally works as another neutral and I can't get enough of it. Suede is another trend that is everywhere this fall and of course I had to find a way to make it work for me. 









OLIVE BODYSUIT: Forever21 | SUEDE MIDI SKIRT: Hot Miami Styles (similar here and here) | GOLD BELT: ASOS | SHOES: Christian Louboutin So Kate (less expensive here) | SUNGLASSES: Burberry

Living in Canada it's almost that dreaded time of the year when the temperature goes from 20 to 0 degrees real quick! Fall is totally short lived here so outfits like this are perfect. The bodycon fit and peekaboo bra keeps things sexy, but ultimately I'm pretty covered up and can stay warm. I'm also a firm believer that everyone should own a sheer bodysuit, I have them in SO many colours from tons of different brands. They're kind of a closet staple and are a really versatile piece that make skirts and jeans more exciting.

This past weekend I went for dinner and then tried a new gelato place downtown, it was seriously the BEST gelato I've tasted (this summer I kind of became a self professed gelato connoisseur). These photos were taken near the Gelateria and I'm getting cravings just looking at them. My favourite flavours are Salted Caramel and Milk Chocolate. I guess you could say I'm basic!

Have a great week 
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished