Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Sweater Under $50 You NEED This Fall!



- SHOP THIS POST -


Seriously, you guys NEED this sweater, I am going to be living in it this fall and winter, it's a total staple versatile piece. The best part is that it's under $50 and comes in 3 other colours, so it's really a no brainer you need it in your closets ASAP!











SWEATER: BP (size XXS) | DENIM: Topshop (similar here) | PUMPS: Christian Louboutin (less expensive here) | WATCH: Michael Kors | RINGS: Baublebar (similar here and here) | SUNGLASSES: Burberry | HANDBAG: Celine (similar here)

 This is sweater is serious perfection, it's cozy and has a looser fit which means that it's great for an effortless chic look while tucked into jeans, but it's also long enough to wear with leggings for a more casual look. Of course this neutral greige colour HAD to come home with me, but I also ended up ordering it in black AND I'm still thinking about adding the green to my collection (when I love something, I go hard!)

Also, can we speak about these Louboutins? EVERYONE will tell you that Louboutin's are notoriously uncomfortable. Having owned my fair share of red soled beauties I can confirm they are mostly right, EXCEPT for this pair. I swear to you guys I can wear them all day without pain, I can literally even run in them - put it this way, I dread to think about running in my So Kates. So if you're looking to splurge on a pair you'll get the most bang for your buck out, look no further.

xoxo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished