Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Beginning of Sweater Weather




















- SHOP THIS POST - 



I have a huge thing for baggy sweaters (bonus points if it's off the shoulder) paired with fitted skinny jeans and booties/heels... it's kinda my Fall Uniform, you'll see!















SWEATER: Chicwish (similar here) | DENIM: Rag & Bone (size 25) | BOOTS: Expression (similar here and here) | SUNGLASSES: Burberry | HANDBAG: Celine (similar here)

This oversized sweater is seriously one of the most comfortable I own! I love that it can be worn off the shoulder or regularly AND despite the open knit, it's actually pretty heavy duty and warmer than you'd expect for the early fall weather. I paired it with some white denim (another fave) for a clean neutral look.  I wore this outfit for Canadian Thanksgiving dinner and it was PERFECT to hide the food baby after all that Apple Pie! 

Ps. I TOTALLY learned my lesson NEVER to shoot in midday sun again, please bear with this newbie blogger, it's a totally different ball game than YouTube video settings!

What are some of your fall staple closet items??



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished