Friday, October 14, 2016

Transitioning Bardot Tops for Fall




- SHOP THIS POST - 


Bardot tops, cold shoulder tops... whatever they're called I'm MAJORLY obsessed with the off the shoulder trend and I'm not quite ready to give them up yet for fall! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE fall fashion, but there's something about a peekaboo shoulder that makes me weak!






























OFF SHOULDER TOP: Windsor | JEANS: Hollister (Medium Wash) | BOOTS: Expression (similar here and here) | SUNGLASSES: Burberry | HANDBAG: Celine (similar here)


While the weather has been cooperating, I've been making the most out of pairing my shoulder bearing faves with classic denim and booties to transition me into fall. 

However, I get it, this blush pink version may not be your idea of fall, so in the 'Shop This Post' banner I've linked to some other affordable options (that I just purchased myself) that may be slightly more appropriate in colour and have sleeves!

Do you guys have any trends that you're not quite ready to say goodbye to yet? Let me know what they are in the comments!!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished